Location: Miramar, FL
Hours: Mon-Fri / 1st shift
Duration: Contract to hire
– Cust. Facing
– Admin Duties
– High Transaction exp.
– inbound/ outbound calls and emails
– Open Tickets as needed
– Dispatch duties
– Motivated to learn, grow and further carrier
Position Summary: Under general supervision, answer, respond to, and meet the needs of all incoming customer service calls by handling these calls in a professional, efficient, effective and timely manner ensuring our client becomes the customers’ first choice for service. This role provides coordination of service with technicians, sub-contractors and customers within designated office location. May act as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but not a supervisor.
- Minimum of three years of previous call center, dispatch, or administrative experience required
- Experience in construction industry environment preferred
Job Skills Requirements:
- Exceptional telephone and personal customer service skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
- Strong financial knowledge and skills—ability to understand financials such as accounts receivable/payable, purchase orders, work orders, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment
- Shows initiative – regularly engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
- Excellent ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!