Senior VoIP Engineer
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Job Title: Sr. VoIP Engineer
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a 5 years’ experience working within VoIP. An active DoD clearance is also required.
- Performs testing, provision, operations and emergency responses for voice network operations
- Designs, configures, and installs VoIP hardware / software replacements and upgrades
- Develops and maintains all VoIP documentation (drawings, cut sheets, configurations, and deployment plans)
- Identifies and diagnoses problems and factors affecting voice services
- Provides day-to-day subject matter expert support for RKB tenant agencies
- Troubleshoots voice related issues and outages, which may occur during non-core hours
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- 5 years’ experience within VoIP
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.