Senior Network Engineer
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Networking experience and an active Top Secret clearance with IAT level 2
- Provide subject matter expertise on a number of technologies including; Palo Alto Firewalls, F5 Load balancers, Cisco Routing and switching hardware, and Cisco Identity Services Engine.
- Interface with teams with in the IT directorate to include; system administrators, information assurance, and Cyber security teams.
- Experience with DODIN STIG requirements on applicable hardware.
- Experience with Solarwinds NPM and NCM modules.
- Experience with 802.1x.
- Installing and configuring networking hardware.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- 5+ years of Networking experience
- IAT level 2 and CCNA
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.