Job Title: Security Technician
Location: Tampa, FL
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage industry, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 30 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced Security Technicians for a contract to perm opportunity providing assistance with the installation and troubleshooting of various Access Control, CCTV, Burglar Alarm equipment and associated infrastructure. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail, problem solve, and work efficiently under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must have experience with the following:
- Must have 2+ years experience with Commercial Low Voltage Access Control, CCTV, Burglar Alarm systems installation
- Install various CCTV camera types both Analog & Digital IP systems
- Must have experience installing Mag-locks, door contacts, card readers, strikes, request to exit, and associated equipment
- Must have experience creating pathways around/through and wiring doors
- Gallagher, Lenel, Honeywell, HIKvision, AMAG, GE Security, Axis, and/or IDenticard hardware and Software installation experience are a plus
- ANY Electrical experience in addition to the above requirements are a plus
- Experience with conduit installation, working with “unistrut”, and working at heights both in lifts and on ladders a must
- Firestop various types of cable and security penetrations
- Possess working knowledge of ANSI/TIA/EIA cabling standards and National Electric Code
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot various system issues that may arise
- Strong computer skill and ability to Understand and interact with LAN/WAN systems as part of an overall systems installation
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.