Job Title: Security Technician
Location: Austin, TX
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Cable Technicians to provide assistance with the installation, of various types of voice and data cables. MUST be comfortable working from a lift/ladders.
- Pulling, test, and terminate CAT5, CAT6, fiber
- Door access control systems trim-out
- Card readers, motion sensors, door contacts
- Access, intrusion, CCTV, alarm installation
- Pulling cable into access control systems
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Must be comfortable working from scissor/boom lifts if required
- Working in commercial new construction
- Technicians must provide their own basic hand tools and PPE
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.