Job Title: Security Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
- Installing Mag Locks
- Installing wireless locks
- Troubleshooting hardware on locks
- General Access Control work
- Installing security cameras
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Must be comfortable working off lifts or at heights
Basic scope of work includes:
- 4+ years’ experience with low voltage/CCTV systems in a commercial environment.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and to provide two professional references.
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver license.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!