Security Systems Engineer
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Job Title: Security Systems Engineer
(Pre and Post sales) (CCTV and Access Control)
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
Overview: The purpose of the Security Systems Engineer is to work in conjunction with the Sales and Capture Team to produce a technical design solution that meets the customer’s best needs and adds value to both the application and the relationship.
- 3-5 years of experience specific to the job responsibilities
- Experience in Converged Technologies such as AV, CCTV, Access Control/Security
- 5 years estimating technical projects with proven track record of successful and profitable project completion for medium to large size companies.
- Experience with rollout projects a plus
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused and able to work under minimum supervision
- Provide technical resource to sales for de-scope of proposals
- Evaluate and adjust designs post-sales/pre-implementation to ensure success of the delivery team
- Ensure integration and compatibility of design components
- Assist in development of work packages for delivery team
- Professional, highly organized, and effective with personal time management
- Understands critical importance of customer service
- Team player with ability to develop effective working relationships with others as needed for high performance in the position as a key contributing member
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a part of a cross-functional team, providing sales, engineering, capture, project manager, operations, and admin support as required
- Proactive and professional communication skills. Ability to communicate in a direct, concise manner in both verbal and written interactions. Proactive and professional communication with internal and external customers. Can effectively present and interact with senior executives as needed
- Ability to manage expectations of internal and external customers, and keep them informed
- Advanced technical writing skills
- Understands estimating of all aspects of cable plants and related systems
- Ability to create internal and external raving fans of both Vision and the Capture & Pre-Sales Engineering team
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.