Security (Service) Technician
Job Title: Security (Service) Technician
Location: Lubbock, TX
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Security (Service) Technician to install and service access control, CCTV, and surveillance systems.
Leads teams or a crew in the installation and implements and/or performs service for new equipment installation, equipment, or system repairs. Position supports the security solutions business by installing and troubleshooting newly installed electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment and devices.
- Perform service/ installation of various security management solutions including access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems. Must be able to install, configure, and test equipment and devices associated until final product is complete.
- Evaluates, diagnoses, troubleshoots, re-configures, and tests equipment and devices associated and repairs as necessary.
- Executes all service calls in accordance with Federal, State and local regulations as well as company health and safety policies and procedures. Uses solid troubleshooting skills to isolate and fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software
- Performs computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
- Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Provide custom systems integrations, detailed systems upgrade planning and execution, systems audits and consultation, and/or database management and manipulation. May install, configure, and support a variety of network systems and equipment for assigned projects.
- Terminate equipment and field devices while completing and verifying the operation from the field to the reporting systems.
- Completes accurate and detailed service reports for customer and client in a timely manner to allow for accurate invoicing and job cost tracking.
- Be willing to do what is required to complete the required task on any given day.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must be able to read technical documents, drawings and prints.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to think on their feet. As the environment is fast paced and technically demanding.
- Working knowledge of Lenel, Software House, Avigilon, Open Option, and Genetec would be a plus.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!