Security Sales Consultant
Job Title: Security Sales Consultant
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Position Summary: Our client is looking for a results driven sales person with demonstrated experience and current contacts working with large companies in the commercial, higher education, and government sectors. Our client is an industry leader in the voice/data and security world. With over 10 years in the business they strive to attain 100% customer satisfaction.
- Achieve/exceed established sales targets in the low voltage/technology industry.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Consult with clients to obtain pertinent information about their communication needs to determine the most viable solution that allows them to communicate more efficiently and cost effectively.
- Conduct product demonstrations and value proving background information, as a basis for recommending viable communication solutions customized to meet the needs of each client.
- Set clear expectations about the full sales cycle with the client from start to finish.
- Work closely and effectively with internal personnel to prepare quotes, process orders, provide information, etc. to support all customer requests in a quick, accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Stays current with industry and technical knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitor standings.
- Develops and manages sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Provide after-sales support and customer satisfaction assurance via interaction with installation teams for problem resolution.
- Maintain CRM system.
- Assist in collections of past-due accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. Additional related experience can be substituted for the education requirement.
2 or more years outside sales experience with proven track record in strategic selling and account management in a technology industry is required.
- Self-motivated with a competitive spirit, a strong ethic and ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Proven track record of hunting for and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level.
- Expertise in solution selling to one or more of the following verticals preferred: healthcare, oil and gas, financial, higher education, state/federal, and local government.
- Consultative sales expertise including developing creative and effective sales approaches and solutions, cold calling, creating winning proposals and skillfully closing sales.
- Security systems design and operation knowledge and a general understanding of building electrical systems and door hardware preferred
- Solid and demonstrable relationship selling skills.
- Ability to professionally present complex technical solutions to owners, IT professionals, contractors and consultants
- Excellent networking, public speaking and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, prospecting, account development, problem solving and closing skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft CRM.
- Strong business and technical knowledge with exceptional presentation skills.
- Experience negotiating large, complex deals.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to travel throughout region on an as needed basis.
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time especially during presentations and tradeshows.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other office equipment.
- All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!