Security Project Manager
Job Title: Security Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage industry, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 30 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
Anistar is seeking an experienced Security Project Manager for a contract to perm opportunity helping with the planning, execution, implementation and finalization of a complex security installation project. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail, problem solve, and work efficiently under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must have experience with the following:
· At start-up, provide initial client interface with client to assess scope of work, schedule and resources necessary to successfully complete a project.
· Work with the Operations team to ensure proper materials, equipment and labor are available.
· Specific to the general contractor or customer, establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies.
· Manage project scheduling requirements including material purchases, deliveries and returns, identification of products and parts, quantities, timing of material purchases, etc. to control costs and meet contract requirements.
· Manage subcontractor and vendor relationships; streamline project activities for efficiencies; communicate with staff and upper management to keep all informed of customer and job requirements
· Resolving customer issues and concerns or plan deviations; communicate with internal and external stakeholders and upper management to ensure customer needs and priorities are being properly addressed.
· Work with estimating department or individually to prepare any and all change quotations for presentation to the prime client. Negotiate all change quotations to a conclusion.
· Manage job cost/profitability and schedules through internal systems and reports: work with customer teams to meet master schedule such as providing specific work dates for scheduled items; communicate with internal resources regarding project updates, scope changes, order changes, and other events impacting the project; ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met. Track projects, evaluate cost vs. performance to ensure projects come in on time and within budget.
· Represent the company in client project meetings.
· Participate in all meetings, conference calls and company required meetings throughout the year as assigned by your manager.
Project Close out:
· Ensure all project close-outs are completed efficiently and accurately. May be required to assist in accounts receivable when required.
· Manage customer acceptance and sign off of the projects.
· Communicate construction notice-to-proceed requirements to customer when required.
· Complete all project closeouts, including site walks, punch list item completion, document scanning, test results, and site binder.
· Ensure all construction related documentation (permits, as-built drawings, etc.) are properly retained and stored.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.