Security Project Manager
Job Title: Security Project Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over thirty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution and successful completion of assigned projects for the company. The job duties include the management of multiple projects inclusive of assisting in all steps from bid preparation through final completion and acceptance by Owner.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist estimating department and account managers in the design and specification of CCTV, Access Control and Intrusion Detection systems
- Monitor project progress; prepare monthly reports analyzing the accuracy of the budget, schedule, cash flow and manpower forecasts.
- Coordinate the production of submittals packages for review by General Contractors and Engineers
- Frequently travel to project sites to determine project status, scope and/or schedule.
- When Required work with technicians in field to complete final terminations, train on installation techniques, and assist in completion of job.
- Work directly with Operations to establish project timeline and completion date.
- Coordinate material release and delivery requirements.
- Manage and schedule Systems Technician(s) and field personnel.
- Prepare project change orders.
- Prepare documentation for close out of project and prepare project for invoicing.
- Identify opportunities for cost-saving measures and quality improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be strong in CCTV IP systems, have 3 to 5 years' experience with Alarm Installations and New Construction of commercial projects, (3) of which are in a Project Management/Supervisory role.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and the coordination of manpower and resources.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural, electrical and mechanical drawings
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!