San Diego, California
Job Title: Security Installer
Location: San Diego, CA
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Security Installer to install and service intrusion detection, CCTV, and surveillance systems.
Assist teams or a crew in the installation and implements and/or performs service for new equipment installation, equipment, or system repairs. Position supports the security solutions business by installing and troubleshooting newly installed electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment and devices.
- Perform service/ installation of various security management solutions including access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems. Must be able to install, configure, and test equipment and devices associated until final product is complete.
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
- Performs computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices, and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
- Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Read and understand drawings and prints to install the correct equipment in the correct locations.
- Terminate equipment and field devices while completing and verifying the operation from the field to the reporting systems.
- Be willing to do what is required to complete the required task on any given day.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must have 2+ years in the low voltage/security industry
- Must be able to read technical documents, drawings and prints.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to think on their feet. As the environment is fast paced and technically demanding.
- Must have experience with IP based systems.
- Must be comfortable working off a lift
- Must be have experience bending/running conduit
- Working knowledge of Software House, Open Option and Lenel would be a plus.
- Nurse call, intercom, and commercial sound experience is a plus.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!