Glen Burnie, Maryland
Job Title: Security Foreman
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
The right candidate assumes total project ownership from receipt of complete engineering work package to delivery of project completion and final documentation. Possess the ability to deliver small, medium, and large projects at or below specified budgets.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience installing, programming, and integration of ACS, CCTV, IDS security systems on large/complex projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading large/complex security system install job sites and/or proven ability to work independently.
- Experience with multiple product lines (Genetec, DMP, AMAG, Galaxy, and DSX) a plus.
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of access control and surveillance systems.
- Maintaining staff requirements for ongoing projects.
- Detailed tracking of materials and labor while managing crews to perform various types of installations and completing them under challenging project deadlines.
- Provided detailed reporting of project production resolving issues providing scheduling and maintaining budgets.
- Supervises technicians and lead technicians and provides on-the-job training when required.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of assigned projects.
- Provides regular feedback on the performance of technicians and lead technicians.
- Demonstrates ability to teach and mentor assigned staff.
- Controls and tracks all materials required for each project.
- Accurately reports on-site material inventory on the last working day of each month.
- Demonstrates ability to procure change orders on a consistent basis.
- Determines when project is off budget and implements solutions necessary to get it back on budget.
- Performs walk-through with customer, on Account Project Manager’s behalf when needed.
- Relay implementation details to engineer for incorporation into a work order package.
- Manages subcontractors assigned to project.
- Assures that all installation work and associated testing required are performed to the latest specifications.
- Serves as direct interface with the customer.
- Keeps personal technical skills up to date by reading trade magazines, attending in-house training classes and vendor seminars.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.