Job Title: Traveling Security Foreman
Location: Nationwide Travel
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Low-Voltage Foreman to provide assistance with the leading projects and installing security systems in industrial settings. MUST be capable to travel for months at a time.
- Must be able to travel on the road for months at a time
- Experience working in industrial settings
- Ability to both lead and do hands-on installation work
- Reading plans and blueprints and ensuring that the work on site is matching the plans
- Experience with access control panels, camera systems, and 120V electrical
- Install security Devices including Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion detection, etc.
- Install Ladder Racks, Basket Trays and D-rings
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.