Security Electronic Engineer
Tysons Corner, Virginia
DC – Metro area
Active Secret Clearance Preferred
- Development of Engineering Installation Design Packages of Electronic Security Systems, including the creation of Block Diagrams, Riser Diagrams, Mounting and Wiring Details in AutoCAD
- Software House, Lenel, and other programs
- Create Project and Device schedules with the Engineering Installation Design Packages
- Create Cable, Device, and Performance Verification Test Plans
- Assist in the Bids and Proposals process to capture new work
- Participate in site surveys during all phases of projects.
- Participate in Pre-Installation Testing and Checkout (PITCO) processes including System programming, integration testing, and equipment build outs.
- Assist various calculations; including but not limited to power, heat, voltage drop, conduit sizing and bandwidth.
- Assist with development of sequence of operations, compliance matrices and other project support documentation.
- Developing a basic understanding of related industry documentation such as NEC, NFPA, UL Code (294, 1076, and 2050), ICD 705, NISPOM.
- Participate in new product evaluations and recommendations.
- Contributing to engineering by suggesting improvement and researching questions.
- This position will rotate through various areas to gain valuable exposure to the company’s processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (BS) such as Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering from a Division 1 School
- 0-2 years of experience in engineering, with preferred experience in design build
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Secret Clearance
Ability to effectively work with AutoCAD
Hands on experience with various electronic security systems
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.