Security Compliance Analyst
DC, District Of Columbia
Job Title: Security Compliance Analyst
Location: DC Metro
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over five years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of Cyber Security experience.
- Perform System Security Authorization reviews and related IA continuous monitoring/ongoing authorization tasks across multiple systems.
- Works closely with the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) & Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) to develop and guide them throughout the RMF lifecycle.
- Work closely with internal and external cyber security teams in maintaining continued FISMA
compliance; sustained ATO and an effective system security posture.
- Participate in risk assessments and vulnerability assessments during the A&A process.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of Cyber Security
- DoD Top Secret Clearance
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies