Lowell , Arkansas
Job Title: Travel Electrician (Nationwide)
Location: Nationwide Travel with company vehicle and per diem
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the Electrical industry, offering a professional level of electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Commercial Electricians for a long term position in a commercial environment. Position is 100% travel throughout the lower 48 United States. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Requiring 3+ years of commercial electrical experience AND and valid Journeyman's license
- Good understanding of single phase and three-phase circuit theory, analog and digital electronic circuit theory and programs, sealed and wet celled battery theory and application is a must
- Running and bending conduit is a MUST. Up to (3) Three inches
- Experience with electrical switchgear
- Completing terminations at the panels and fixtures
- Installing fixtures and lights
Qualified candidates should have significant exposure to the following:
- Familiar with the most updated NEC codes
- Experience working in a commercial setting
- Working knowledge of rough and wire installation for low voltage end devices
- Cutting, bending, threading, and running electrical conduit materials
- Pulling various types of wiring through electrical conduit
- Boom lift Experience
- Ability to accurately read blueprints
- Basic Electricians hand tools
- Familiarity with NEC Standards and electrical codes.
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver license.
- Ability to work from ladders, lifts, and carry at least 50lbs at a time.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!