Remote Project Coordinator
Remote, North Carolina
Job Title: Remote Project Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage assets- Specifically, one of the big things they will be managing is the location and contract status for all of our MFDs across the footprint. This includes HP, as well as a bunch of legacy Sterling contracted devices. We need to figure out how to streamline our fleet and reduce where we can.
- Very organized- Knows how to work with excel spreadsheets very well.
- Coordinating and ensuring they have tabs on all equipment
- Project coordinate/someone that has experience with asset management
- Experience with Asset management
- Experience tracking contract statuses across MFDs
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.