Remote Cyber Security Engineer
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Engineer with experience conducting technical trade studies and assessments. Experience analyzing, decomposing, or allocating security controls into executable security requirements and security assessment artifacts
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Experience in threat modeling and threat modeling techniques
- Experience with RMF
- Experience following standardized engineering life-cycle processes and tailoring processes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Secret Clearance Preferred
- 5+ years of cyber experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.