Remote Business Analyst
Job Title: Business Analyst
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in Software Asset Management. This is a long term contract opportunity.
- This position has responsibility for successfully maintaining day to day operational support as it relates to Asset Management to include procurement, managing a high volume of ticket requests, software and hardware asset data management.
- Advanced reporting with MS office tools
- Creating reports from Microsoft Access
- Streamlining and automating of opportunities
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 1+ years of Hardware and Software Management experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.