Remote , District Of Columbia
Job Title: Release Manager
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over ten years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15+ years’ experience within Training and Development
- Oversee the release management lifecycle for both IT and IT HealthCare programs, including scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases across multiple applications and portfolios.
- Collaborate with product management and project teams to help deploy releases into production environments.
- Manage and implement release processes for code progression in development, test, and production environments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years of Release experience
- Bachelors Degree in a realted field
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies