Regional Operations Manager
Job Title: Regional Operations Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Summary The Regional Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day business operations for a regional area and is responsible for its overall profitability on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Duties include generating new customers, identifying new business opportunities, recruiting, and developing employees, and ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the region through the provision of effective methods and strategies
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In coordination with sales, conducts monthly, standing pipeline meetings with key partners.
- Directs operational aspects for a designated geographic area including sales, project management, field operations, and customer service.
- Assesses local market conditions and identifies current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develops, forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics as assigned by leadership.
- Meets or exceeds monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Oversees execution of project management using WIP (Work in Progress) report system
- Oversees management of and minimizes regional overhead costs on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manages and forecasts labor needs, shortages, and overages
- Anticipates work levels to best maintain “even” workloads throughout the year
- Works with Project Managers to ensure project profitability
- Develops and manages budget and allocates funds appropriately.
- Coordinates with corporate human resources, information technology, corporate controls, QA/QC and administration as needed to accomplish business objectives and meet legal and compliance requirements.
- Develops regional personnel by:
- Providing training, coaching, and motivation
- Identifying areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and Leverage growth opportunities
- Holding Regional Project Managers and leaders accountable for doing the same with their own team.
- Shares knowledge with other regions, divisions and corporate on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Addresses customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adheres to high ethical standards and complies with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Networks to improve the presence and reputation of the region and company.
Required experience, licenses or certifications:
- 7 – 10 years’ telecommunications/low voltage management and revenue growth experience
- 10+ years construction/telecommunications experience
- Experience with security, audio visual, videoconferencing, wireless communications preferred
- PMP or RTPM certification preferred
- RCDD certification is preferred
- BICSI Technician Certified preferred
- OSHA 10 required. OSHA 30 is preferred
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!