Albuquerque, New Mexico
Job Title: QAQC Specialist
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Anistar Technologies is seeking a high-level Quality Control individual to oversee the QAQC of inside plant copper and fiber placement on various large-scale Layer I projects. This individual will implement and manage quality control of facilities infrastructure placement installed by various levels of ISP Technicians. The ideal candidate will be approachable and customer centric, takes pride in the work they do, and has the ability to build relationships with internal team members and external partners. The ideal candidate will be safety focused, customer and quality centric, with a strong work ethic and ALL IN attitude.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct meetings to verify the scope of work with the Customer and the Project Manager
- Inspect and document placement to match customer’s specifications
- Oversee all installation work and ensure completion is done according to company quality standards
- Ability to facilitate field training for technicians on customer expectations
- Provide daily and weekly quality updates to Project Managers and Customers
- Ability to provide conflict resolution based on customer needs
- Ensure the completion of pre-construction meetings prior to project start
- Other positions duties when requested
- 100% Travel Ability Nationwide
- A strong belief in Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
- Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
- A high level of customer centricity
- Strong work ethic with an ALL IN attitude
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members
- Ability to perform in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Critical Thinking skills
- Detail Oriented- a high level of attention to detail is required
- A high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
- Ability to operate customer facing programs (BIM)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, like sitting, standing, walking, and driving.
- Must endure regular exposure to all weather conditions, especially hot, cold/ freezing, humid and/or rainy spring, summer, winter and fall weather, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels on sites of projects being managed or coordinated.
- Must wear common protective of safety equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, and hard hats when working on-site
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 10+ years of telecommunications experience, with three (3) years in a Project Management role preferred
- EPER / EDU required
- High School Diploma required
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!