Project Support Specialist
Tysons , Virginia
Project Support Specialist
Location: Tysons, VA (Must be within DMV area but will be working remote)
6 Month Contract to Hire Opportunity
Active Secret Clearance Required
Bachelors Degree Required
- Record, edit, and revise weekly project meeting minutes documents.
- Supports management of site access paperwork, badging requests,
- Submit daily program data reports to the customer.
- Assist with preparation and submission of project deliverables.
- Maintain Program files, data, and deliverable archives.
- Maintain proposal, project and contractual documentation including contract repositories.
- Assist engineers with research or document creation questions.
- Update the team calendar with key dates.
- Ensure Program documentation meets the customer and Program standards.
- Maintain office supplies as needed.
- Act as a customer liaison and assist with new vendor setup.
- Work and collaborate with Program Management personnel on matters of business and contractual nature, such as preparation of proposal responses; preparation and monitoring of project deliverables; preparation and monitoring and project reporting; and addressing performance and/or funding issues.
- Develop and maintain tracking lists for proposal, deliverable, project and contract management for team reviews and compliance.
- Assist Program Manager in preparation of monthly reports and other financial reports.
- Design, create, lay out, and produce technical documentation, including information sheets, reference guides, briefs, and presentations.
- Convey complex information and concepts in appropriate fashion to audiences with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Document and accurately capture information from meetings, conversations, and presentations.
- Research, analyze, and cite reference materials from print and online sources.
- Assist with updating schedules, outlines, and templates for various types of proposal and project documentation.
- Write, edit, and proofread contract materials in response to client requests and requirements while meeting established schedules and deadlines.
- Create graphics, figures, tables, and other presentation techniques to optimize impact of information provided.
Key Qualifications / Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience with proven experience in a technical field
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Education, English, or related field.
- Experience in professional writing, editing, and document production required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under stress, despite numerous interruptions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems.
- Must be an effective leader with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing.
- Must have strong multitasking skills.
- Must have strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and interaction with customer portals and advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Experience authoring responses to statements of work, staffing plans, past performance sections, management plans, and executive summaries.
- Microsoft SharePoint, Visio, and Project.
- Adobe software, including Acrobat Professional, Creative Suite
- Federal and DoD contract experience.
- Some U.S. Government acquisitions experience.
- Experience working with Government contract vehicles to include ID/IQs and Multiple Award Contracts (MAC).
- Knowledge of proposal preparation, contract or pricing functions, contract administration principles, industry practices, regulations and policies.
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.