Job Title: Construction Project Scheduler
Location: Chandler, AZ
Pay Rate: $38-46/HR
Anistar Technologies partners with a number of frontline Civilian and DoD companies to help fulfill their technical labor needs. Anistar is looking for qualified candidates for a number of contract to hire positions
- Work closely with General Contractor’s scheduler, and our Project Management Team to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded schedules of Design/Build construction projects.
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, base line, status, and perform measurement baseline.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects. Frequent on-site visits to review construction progress required.
- Support the Project Management Team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance.
- Work in collaboration with Project Management Team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews.
- Train Foremen, Superintendents & Project Management Team in use of scheduling tools or increase existing skills in project scheduling.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of construction project scheduling experience for large projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Excel.
- Experience using Primavera P3 or P6 is a plus.
- Experience importing logic tied schedule into Procore is a plus.
- Extremely proficient in MS Office.
- Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
- Creative and innovative with assignments. Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities. Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient and disciplined use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Project.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below. Contact: Anistar Technologies
PH: (800)-257-5597 Fax: 888-293-5055