Project Manager-Fire Alarm
Altamonte Springs, FL
Job Title: Fire Alarm Project Manager
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 40 years, our client knows what it takes to get things done in this highly competitively industry. The client provides the resources necessary for its team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry. We are looking for career people…..not job jumpers!
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced Fire Alarm/Burglar Alarm technicians for a contract to hire opportunity.
The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must possess the following:
- Manage daily operational tasks
- Provide logistical project support
- Create and maintain project files
- Manage project scheduling
- Manage project billings
- Manage the process of sourcing, evaluating and estimating selected bid opportunities
- Maintain a high standard of quality and professionalism.
- Manage & delegate through team resources
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA
- College Education preferred, but not required
- Background in any of the following fields is helpful, but not required:
- Structured Cabling IT
- Experience working with engineered drawings, bid specifications and construction take-offs is helpful
- At least 2 years’ experience managing projects
- Proficient with use of personal computer, including email, spreadsheets and Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Project Management experience in Construction, Technology, or related fields are helpful
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!