Title: Project Manager
Location: Lowell, AR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with management to provide proper staffing and necessary tools for project
- Order proper materials in a timely manner for each project
- Track labor and material cost throughout the project; invoice projects quickly to maximize cash flow
- Utilize Daily Job Journals, Inventory, Forms and Communications Records to direct field personnel and ensure that schedules are met
- Provide technical assistance to field personnel
- Approve and sign all material invoices and technician timesheets
- Generate and submit change order pricing for all items outside the approved original scope of work
- Perform on-site inspections of local work locations at the project start, midpoint and completion
- Provide required closeout documentation including ‘as-built’ drawings, cable certification reports and applicable warranties
- Develop new subcontractor relationships; strengthen existing relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- College Education preferred, although not required.
- Experience with CCTV and Access Control is preferred.
- Project Management experience in Construction, Technology, Telecommunications, or related fields is helpful.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Project Management role
- Consistently manages projects valued up to $1,000,000 with yearly cumulative revenue >$2M
- Be able to complete change orders independently up to $500K under the supervision of a Team Lead or Estimator.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!