St. Louis, Missouri
Job Title: Project Leader
Location: St. Louis, MO
Clearance: Active Top-Secret
Capable of leading pre-construction cost estimating, survey, design, construction and commissioning teams in an IDIQ environment. Overall 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in project management responsible for budget, schedule and delivery. The balance of experience should be in design, construction, implementation including testing and commissioning. Candidate must be customer facing and command excellent communication skills, demonstrated ability to plan and lead a diverse team to execute a multiple year and multiple task order contract.
Minimum Requirements are:
- Due to contract requirements, this position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Overall 7-9 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of project management experience with a proven track record in leading a Federal program (or equivalent) with a focus on technology applications including electrical, electronic security systems, telecommunications infrastructure, audio visual systems and Information Assurance
- 7-9 years of experience B.S. Degree or 5-7 years of experience with a Masters in Engineering (ABET accredited), Construction Management or Business Management and relevant field experience
- Individual must possess excellent communication skills and tact to work directly with customer and internal senior management, supervisory personnel, trade partners, and design professionals
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve business, technical and construction issues to include technical and design issues, operational challenges, work procedures, and potential customer concerns and complaints
- Candidate must have proven experience in effectively managing multiple projects ranging in $500K-$10M in annual volume, to include quick ramp up to support multiple task order in multiple locations to include cost estimating, engineering, contract administration, subcontract management, claim negotiations, project controls, finance, installation and installation supervision, construction, resource planning and staffing
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.