Project Leader 1
Job Title: Project Leader 1
Location: Remote w Travel
Clearance: Active Secret
- Oversee the installation of electronic security systems at multiple facilities throughout the United States.
- Establish and implement procedures and controls to ensure that security installation projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage project site managers and supervisors.
- Interface with customer personnel and respond to their issues and concerns.
- Manage subcontractors and oversee their performance.
- Perform site security surveys and conduct design reviews.
- Prepare installation proposals and schedules.
- Oversee warranty service for completed installations.
- Prepare status reports and briefings.
- A minimum of fifteen years of experience in the design, installation, integration, and testing of electronic security systems. Within this timeframe, at least five years of experience managing installation projects on nationwide security installation federal government contracts.
- This position requires a bachelor's degree.
- Run day-to-day operations of a project or sub-section of a project.
- Identify change orders and ensuring effective resolution.
- Price, track and manage change orders.
- Plan and monitor cash flow against cash expenses.
- Maintain as-builts as work is completed.
- Document project issues/conditions.
- Plan and execute project completion and punch list.
- Read and interpret blueprints and project specifications.
- Research and compile submittals; pricing change orders and prepare estimates for partially designed projects by finishing the design and preparing a complete project estimate.
- This is a remote position but will require 50% travel.
- 10-12 years of experience with a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (BS)
- 7-9 years of experience with a MS/MA
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. citizenship status.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time.
- Experience working on electrical projects ranging from $500,000 to $10M.
- Experience working with contract drawings, subcontracts, contract addendums, specifications, change orders, RFIs, submittals.
- Experience using sophisticated Project Mgmt, CPM Scheduling, Cost and AutoCAD software.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints and drawings on electrical projects.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.