Job Title: Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Our client is a proven leader in the electrical and communications industry, offering a professional level of expertise to their partners that is second to none. Having been around for over ten years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and achieve their career goals.
Anistar is seeking a Licensed Journeyman Electrician. We are looking for motivated, driven, self-starters who can think on their feet and perform duties under minimal to no supervision.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Performs tasks and scheduled assignments to ensure that electrical systems are properly maintained and operating correctly
- Communicate directly with dispatchers multiple times a day to relay ongoing site task for real time customer updates
- Respond to emergency service calls as directed, during the day, at night and on weekends
- Diagnoses trouble or defect, determines corrective action and repairs system
- Performs preventative maintenance and diagnostics on electrical systems and components according to the service agreement contracts
- Tests and verifies system readings ensuring an optimal system operation
- Identifies additional chargeable opportunities including time and material work, system upgrades and service contract expansion and communicates these opportunities to the office
- Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, and adjustments on electrical systems and components following issued tasking, maintenance, troubleshooting and installation instructions
- May coordinate electrical installation with concrete contractor at job sites required
- Completes and submits electronic service orders and reports covering all aspects of each assignment and activity daily
- Participates in job site final walk and/or final completion
- Energy management system (NOVAR, Dan Foss) experience preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer relations skills
- Must be able to work after-hours or on-call as needed
- Must be able to stay overnight away from immediate service area for extended periods of time if needed/as job load requires
- Electrical License, as applicable by State/City/County of residence
- Emergency Lighting
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- 120v – 480v Electrical Systems
- Read blue prints
- Solid base knowledge of conduits.
- Any industry Certs are a plus
- Must be willing to travel out of town for 1-2 months at a time. Per Diem provided.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!