Project Coordinator II
Project Coordinator II
Location: Austin, TX
Hours: Mon-Fri / 1st shift
Duration: Contract to hire
Under general supervision, responsibilities include overall administrative support of project planning, scheduling, application engineering, material and subcontract procurement, field installation, start-up, and close out of assigned small projects. Work with Field Project Manager to ensures projects are effectively executed within budgeted cost, time schedules and ensure positive cash flow. In addition, position is key interface with the customer and responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction, safety, and quality assurance on all assigned projects.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Shows initiative – engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
- Adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Developing financial analytical skills including cost control
- Basic ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative support or office management or related experience preferred
- Previous experience in maintaining and registering in industry state licensing programs
Protective Clothing Required:
The position may require Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use such as safety glasses, steel-toed shoes or work boots, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the colleague may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The colleague may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The position is office-based with occasional visits to work sites accompanying technicians.