Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Tempe, AZ
Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage industry, offering a professional level of service to their partners. Having been around for over 20 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Under the direction of the Project Managers/Superintendent, the Administrative Assistant assists the project team members in meeting pre-set deadlines while building a quality product in the most efficient and cost effective manner. The Administrative Assistant supports the Project Superintendent/Project Managers in daily communications and record keeping. The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- communications with main office
- site financial reports
- daily reports
- weather reports
- submittal tracking
- material and equipment logs
- other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Skills:
- Must have a background in the low voltage, electrical, or constrcution
- High school diploma required, Associates Degree or some college preferred.
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Clerical and administrative experience: answering phones and routing calls, filing, completing paperwork and electronic records quickly and accurately.
- Requires proficiency in typing.
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word and Excel).
- Experience in administrative support for construction projects preferred.
- Experience interacting with subcontractors preferred.
- Knowledge of basic construction terminology preferred.
- Experience with construction software management program preferred.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!