Program Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Program Administrative Assistant
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Active Secret
- Act as a facilitator with all new Handler orientation programs
- Assist with the onboarding, ensuring that our new hires are fully equipped and have a thorough understanding of the duties, procedures, and nuances of the site and different posts
- Assist in preparing new hires for their work in the field and support the trainers to that end
- Inspect freight delivery form and driver’s license for all Delivery Vehicles entering facility
- Assist in ensuring all personnel, property, and vehicles entering client premises are screened in accordance with client specifications; prepare reports on a monthly or as requested basis
- Aid in capturing all metrics and information related to manifest details, driver credentials and delivery loads
- Independently resolve issues when canine screening has issues, or a vendor creates challenges; incumbent must be able to de-escalate a situation and protect the safety of those involved, while managing the process and achieving the desired outcome
- Import pertinent information on screened vehicles into client specific database / software
- Assess physical security during daily rounds, make frequent inspections of assigned post areas to ensure the environment remains safe and secure; reports any issues and recommends steps to be taken to correct or improve conditions or issues
- Work from a fixed post and/or conducts roving patrols of facilities, grounds, parking lots, garages, and out-buildings, etc.
- Remain alert to security risks and exposures and reports security, medical or other incidents requiring a public safety response
- Communicate with the Project Manager to address client security needs and advises the administration of those needs
- Aid in compiling administrative reports, reconciling reportable metrics, and maintaining an organized approach towards daily written deliverables
- Work closely with the facilities staff to be aware of facility issues, maintains knowledge of the infrastructure, and coordinate recovery of security systems affected by maintenance issues
- Maintain communication with customers on the phone and in writing; alerts appropriate individuals when issues or emergencies arise
- Manage the logistical support for vehicles coming from and to a pre-determined location
- Provide Log Reports to client on a monthly basis
- Provides Incident Reports that occur on Client property that aren’t Law Enforcement related
- Substitute for Program Manager when they are not available or out of office
- High school diploma or equivalent (including vocational or technical certification)
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with a large vehicle screening operation
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.