Professional Services Leader – Energy
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Job Title: Professional Services Leader
Location: Fuquay Varina, NC
- The team includes a lead for each customer implementation as well as Project Managers, Solutions Architects, Business Analysts and Implementation Consultants
- Lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability
- Be responsible for the overall leadership and lead role in managing the implementation projects of our renewables pipeline, maintains complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues; facilitates timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget; identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance
- Sets and manages client expectations; creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements; communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions; continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and drive profitable services portfolio
- Responsibilities include supporting pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business; implementing business; proposal review and refinement; recruiting and staff development
- Manage and lead the electrical engineering design and equipment procurement through use of submittals, transmittals, and requests for information
- Design knowledge in other renewable areas such as energy storage a plus
- Design all aspects of solar PV systems, including 1-line diagrams, array layouts, fence layout, road layout, string size calculations, module selection, ground coverage ratio, inverter selection, inverter power factor requirements, inverter loading ratio, and cable sizing.
- Perform energy performance modeling using PVSyst software. Primary use is of PVSyst, but some knowledge of NREL System Advisor Model (SAM) and Plant Predict is required
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Education or experience with power systems analysis and design
- Approximately 5 – 10 years of experience in the electrical engineering of electrical power/distribution systems, particularly renewable energy facilities
- Functional expertise with CYMCAP for cable ampacity analysis
- Functional expertise with power systems modeling software such as PVSyst, ETAP, DIgSILENT PowerFactory, PSSE, PSLF, or similar software
- Functional expertise with performance of electrical system studies – load flow and reactive power, short circuit, cable ampacity analysis, Strong written and oral communication skills, including study report writing
- Strong operational, project management, consulting technology and process
- Minimum 10 Years of applicable experience preferably in energy and renewables space in service environment
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.