Wallops Island, Virginia
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Wallops Island, VA
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible to the Government Chief of Maintenance to facilitate the daily maintenance meetings and other maintenance planning meetings to obtain workload priorities to disseminate to a cross-discipline of personnel at all levels of maintenance.
- FAA – A & P License preferred or 8 – 10 years of equivalent military experience
- FAA – Current or able to obtain 2nd Class Aircrew Medical Certificate
- Military Flight Engineer Qualification son P-3 or C-130, preferably Instructor Qualifications. USN/USMC – NATOPS Instructor, USAF comparable Instructor Qualifications.
- Minimum of 1500 hours, however 3000 – 5000 hours (preferred)
- Extensive experience in DoD Policies and Procedures that include3 O and I level Phase Maintenance
- Quality Assurance experience at the O or I Level (i.e. – Military Mechanic that has experience as a QAO) (preferred)
- Government Security Clearance.
- Responsible for coordinating, forecasting and providing quality and timely material support of components through all levels of maintenance
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Maintenance Control and Logistics.
- Responsible for monitoring component repair capabilities and making repair / no re-repair recommendations to the Government.
- Must be able to multi-task and communicate with various cross-disciplines within AO.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.