Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Education Level Required: Minimum 4 years’ experience and Bachelor's Degree BS or BA
Required Skill Sets:
- 4+ years of related experience in major complex assemblies or relevant experience in procurement/sub-contracts role.
- Experience developing sourcing strategies and executing agreements
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications, and other engineering documents including SOWs
- (FAR/DFAR), and ITAR and import/export requirements
- High proficiency in use of Microsoft Products, SAP
- Demonstrated ability to lead negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, Terms and Conditions)
- Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analyses and source selection/justification
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
- Proven experience in handling multiple decisions based on workload dispersion, program priorities, and competing priorities
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills required
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.