Physical Security Design and Estimator
Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Job Title: Physical Security Design and Estimator
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Physical Security Design and Estimator for our client in Mt. Laurel, NJ. This individual is responsible for Pre-Sales support, System Design, drafting Bill of Materials, requesting distributor quotes, organizing pricing of equipment and applying standard labor components to bids which shall include the following disciplines: Physical Security (IP Video Surveillance, Access Control) and Network Engineering a plus (switch/route wireless). An incumbent in this position will also assist with pre-sales opportunities by working with sales engineers to draft proposals. Should be comfortable to act as a Technical resource for discovery and information gathering for physical security on client calls. Should possess the ability to work with MS Word and Excel.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Systems Engineering and Sales Depts. to develop technical Solutions that meet customer requirements
- Maintain current knowledge of the equipment and technologies he/she supports by attending training provided by the manufacturer.
- The ability to read and understand RFPs, technical drawings and technical requirements for IT focused projects.
- A good methodical approach to tasks, ability and interests to learn new technologies.
- Will be required to continue to learn new physical security solutions (Video surveillance and access control) and as a plus an understanding of electrical limitations with respect to physical security.
- Self-motivated, able to meet deadlines and maintain quality of work under pressure.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!