Paint Shop Operator
Job Title: Paint Shop Operator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Support for Finishing Services. Touchup, stenciling, masking/unmasking activities.
Years of Experience: 2 years
Education Level: High School/GED
Required Skill Sets:
- Must have experience with the proper surface preparation methods and coating techniques.
- Must be able to successfully follow verbal and written specifications.
- Special Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), provided by the company, is required for this position.
- Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a Confidential Security Clearance
Desired Skill Sets:
- Initiates proper procedures in coating materials to various surfaces by brushing, rolling, and spraying.
- Takes measures to ensure item is properly coated and meets surface protection requirements.
- May be required to use spray gun in spray booth.
- Performs any combination of following tasks to repair, modify, fabricate, and install a variety of plastic parts that must meet strict mechanical and electrical specifications.
- Assignments involve potting, impregnation, stamping and encapsulation of various electronic assemblies and the preparation of metal and printed wiring assemblies for organic coating as well as silk screening of parts.
- Marks identifying information on material and assembles materials in kits.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.