Albuquerque , New Mexico
Job Title: P6 Scheduler
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of expertise to their partners that is second to none. Having been around for over 15 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and achieve their career goals.
Anistar is seeking a P6 scheduler for our client in the ABQ area. The P6 Scheduler is a business professional responsible for a diverse set of administrative tasks and performing their duties with decisiveness and accuracy supporting the success of the project team.
- Daily planning, managing and controlling project charges, activities, resources using Primavera P6.
- Prepare baseline schedules for approval by project teams
- Interact daily with field personnel to gather and verify data
- Develop, monitor and update construction schedules
- Monitor and report schedule deviations and variances weekly
- Prepare contract claims, changes and dispute resolution
- Assist Project Management with contract billing preparation
- Record scope changes, trends and variances
- Assure credibility of the information contained in the schedule
- Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis
- Submit schedules and look ahead for project meetings
- Respond to requests for information
- Financial Analysis to identify efficiencies and savings opportunities
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field) preferred.
- Primavera P6 certification is preferred.
- Advance to proficient knowledge of Primavera P6 a must.
- Loadspring Cloud knowledge is preferable
- 5+ years as a planner/scheduler on capital projects with contract value in excess of $15 million, including EPCC
- Must be highly experienced with resource and cost loaded construction/manufacturing schedule development.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!