Overseas Cyber Intel Analyst
Al Farwaniyah, Al Farwaniyah
Job Title: Cyber Intel Analyst
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a 5 years’ experience working within Cyber Security, an active Secret clearance, and IAT level 3 certification.
- Provides expert Cyber Security/CND assessments, advice, situational awareness and expertise to USARCENT, CJTF, 335TH, and RCC-SWA in support of operational impact assessments of events, incident handling, course of action development and related Cyber Security/CND response actions at the Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Supports Cyber-security/CND planning, current operations, and security engineering activities of the IA Branch and leadership.
- Monitors, consumes and analyzes operational, intelligence, and incident reporting.
- Monitors and queries ArcSight SIEM for anomalous activity and exporting data relevant to the Intel mission.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- IAT level 3
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.