OSP Construction Technician
Job Title: OSP Construction Technician
Location: Austin, TX
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an OSP Technician for our client in Austin, TX. Our client is one of the leading data and voice integrators in the United States.
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 30 years, our client knows what it takes to get things done in this highly competitively industry. The client provides the resources necessary for its team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an OSP Data Technician for a contract opportunity. We will consider both lower-level and more experience technicians for this role. The ideal candidate will have at least 1+ years of experience and must maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must possess the following:
- They will need to be able to carry at least 75lb's.
- Will be responsible for maintaining and correctly operating all company issues vehicles, trailers, equipment & tools.
- Installing data cable in an outside-plant environment
- Unreel, pull and string wire and cable from pole to pole
- Locate and mark path and depth of underground cables, wires and drops
- Provide support for all underground construction-related activities, through all project phases
- Perform tasks independently, reporting progress and getting assignments frequently throughout the day
- Follow plans and instructions from supervisors and/or more experienced workers
- Must pass background and drug screen checks
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.