Office Project Manager
Boca Raton, Florida
Title: Office Project Manager
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Length: Direct Hire
Company Summary: Local low voltage installation company is in need of a full-time office project manager to assist with managing large commercial new construction and existing construction projects to be delivered on determined dates.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced office manager for a long-term opportunity, with possibility of permanent placement, working in a fast paced new construction environment. Potential candidates must have proven fire alarm project management experience. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision. Must pass drug and background checks.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Prefers commercial low voltage knowledge.
- Coordinate with lead technicians documentation and completion of projects
- Manage multiple projects in multiple locations simultaneously
- Provide prices for new projects, attends meetings, and proposes solutions to installation issues
- Manages and coordinates vendors, subcontractors, and workers at client sites to ensure installation completion
- Services new and existing customers and communicates project status to all involved
- Design and develop detailed project plans and manage workers and vendors towards those project goals
- Manage budgets for both labor and material and provide an estimate to completion of each project on a regular basis
- Identify opportunities with sales teams
- Analysis of existing infrastructure, cabling bids and specifications
- Contract Management
- Ensure timely procurement and delivery of materials to jobsite by working with purchasing department and vendors
- Regular interaction with vendors and sub-contractors
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!