Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Nashville, TN
Position Summary: Anistar is seeing an office administrator for our client in Nashville, TN. The office administrator plays an integral role in the development, implementation and over site of all aspects of the daily operations in the Nashville Office.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Clean background and drug screen
- Ability to work with others and alone
- Ordering materials
- Answering phones
The Office Administrator will be responsible for several key functions within the daily operation of the Nashville office including, but not limited to:
- Primarily a work from home position once training is completed
- Primary job function will be payroll specialist but will perform HR and other admin tasks
- Experience with payroll a must
- Experience with Quick Books desktop highly preferred
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!