Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Job Title: NOSC Administrator
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in security patching experience and an active Top Secret clearance with IAT level 2
- Support the Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) for the Agency on a 24x7x365 basis, in accordance with requirements for a Defense Agency NOSC and appropriate DoD Directives.
- Included in this objective the candidate will maintain real-time situational awareness of the IT infrastructure and supported environments; shall lead restorative actions to ensure all networks remain up and operational.
- Additionally, the NOSC supports the Systems Administration function with vulnerability management, and the contactor shall continuously monitor infrastructure equipment and apply patches and interface with Sys Ad to support the sustainment of over 1,300 servers on three enclaves.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- 2+ years of Cyber Patching experience
- IAT level 2
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.