Title: Network Technician
Location: Cincinnatti, OH
We are searching for a skilled and motivated Network Technician. This key role is responsible for the onsite installation and removal of equipment and hardware in a specific geographic region. This is including but not limited to site safety, addition and removal of common systems equipment, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the specified requirements.
This role must be able to work as part of a team and under the supervision of the team lead and will be required to work in the field under various conditions. Evening or weekend work is rare but, may be requested for emergency response. Candidates should have an aptitude for doing hands on work and have the ability to follow direction, as well as work safely.
Duties that the successful candidate may be responsible for:
- Will be directly supervised by Level 3/4 Installer or the installation supervisor.
- Preparation of hardware and/or equipment to be installed.
- Basic installation/removal of equipment or hardware.
- Installation of Secondary DC Power and Grounding using correct stitching.
- Able to follow and understand MOP’s, SOW and CRL’s.
- Proper handling and installation of fiber optic cable.
- Proper installation of ethernet and correct termination of RJ45 jacks.
- Ability to follow all safety standards.
- Ability to follow directions and quality standards.
- Ability to document procedures for hardware and software installation and use.
- Ability to load and unload company vehicles.
- Ability to safely use hand and power tools.
Qualifications and skills that the successful candidate will need to make a quick start on the job:
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience or equivalent as determined by the installation Suppliers Training Process.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor.
- Must be able to lift 100+ pounds regularly unassisted; Position is a high impact / high activity job.
- Must be able to travel 100%.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!