Seal Beach, California
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Seal Beach, CA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a 10 years’ experience working within Networks. An active DoD clearance is also required.
- Monitors and controls the performance and status of network resources across multiple enclaves utilizing software and hardware tools
- Develops and maintains all networking documentation (drawings, cut sheets, configurations, and deployment plans)
- Works with engineers in support of networking related projects to support the mission
- Identifies and diagnoses problems and factors affecting network performance
- Provides day-to-day subject matter expert support
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- 10 years’ experience within Networks
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.