Fort Worth, TX
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Forth Worth, TX
Clearance: Active Secret
Must have experience with:
CATIA V5 (additional CATIA V4 experience is a plus)
Previous Aerospace Mechanical Design Experience
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Development, installation oversight, and validation of 3D CATIA flight test mechanical designs.
- Coordination with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
- Technical engineering support for installation and testing at CONUS locations.
- Engineering liaison for flight test and instrumentation modification activities.
- Produce and read engineering drawings, schematics and technical procedures
- Develop troubleshooting plans and discrepancy resolution
- Bachelor’s degree with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a Master’s degree
- Experience with CATIA V5 or V4
- Experience in flight test mechanical design
- Understanding of sensor technology utilized in the test of aircraft structures (loads and vibration) and vehicle subsystems (environmental control systems, flight controls, propulsion, and aerodynamics).
- Experience with or knowledge of calibration methods for test and evaluation of both mechanical measurements and electronic sensors.
- Familiarity with fighter aircraft technical data, maintenance practices, flight operations, and weapons
- Understanding of aircraft avionics subsystems and electronic bus architectures including 1553, Ethernet, and Firewire protocols
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to work in a diverse engineering and technician team environment
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.