Job Title: Material Handler
Location: Tempe, AZ
Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage industry, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners.
Anistar is seeking experienced materials handler for a large construction project in the greater Tempe, AZ area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistent execution of shipping, receiving, unloading trucks and checking in materials.
- Safely operate, transfer and deliver freight utilizing a forklift, pallet jack, two-wheeler, company vehicle, trailer, box truck and/or other equipment.
- Operate material handling equipment to load and unload materials in a safe manner.
- Assist in managing company owned and leased equipment to include but not limited to; forklifts, telehandlers, pickups, trailers, UTVs, man-lifts, and scissor lifts
- Read and accurately follow material request orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Perform duties that may include packing, scanning, cycle-counting or inventorying materials.
- Proactively maintain jobsite organization, basic housekeeping and 5S strategies.
- Organize materials, tools, equipment, collect debris, and ensure hazardous conditions are abated, mitigated or promptly addressed.
- Understand a task and seek to apply continuous improvement tactics.
- Comply with customer security requirements and guide others in security compliance.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic; wear required PPE (personal protective equipment) and adhere to all safety procedures and programs.
- Maintain accurate counting of physical inventory.
- Provide excellent customer service as liaison between E2 and customers
- Lead warehouse team and manage warehouse tasks to completion
- Assist with data collection, reporting and document management
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!