Job Title: Master Scheduler
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over five years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of IT experience and an active Secret clearance
- Work with project team leaders and management to periodically update, review, and address scheduling issues that are identified. Provide a Program Manager with a clear view of critical paths, risks to that path
- Provide subject matter expertise and reporting in scheduling, critical path analysis, and program coordination. Help teams with progressing of schedules and replanning efforts if/when needed
- Use MS Project capabilities to show linkages and relationships between tasks/activities
- Support and mentor government associates in the development and maintenance of program planning and develop briefings on specific scheduling processes
- Integrate schedule to work breakdown structure adding additional detail lines needed to facilitate accurate monthly progress reporting
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of Planner experience
- Secret Clearance
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies