Mass Notification Systems (MNS) Field Technician
Job Title: Field Technician: Mass Notifications System
Location: Anniston, AL
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Field Technician: Mass Notifications Systems. The installation work includes operation excavation and auger equipment as well as boom lift and bucket truck. Employee will drive heavy trucks/equipment (towing equipment on trailers) to worksites. The job candidate should be able to operate a digger, auger, and crane or boom truck to install above and below ground lines and utility poles
- Operates heavy construction equipment and trucks including digger, auger, boom truck.
- Reads and interprets site plans and equipment specifications.
- May supervise others in the absence of the foreman.
- Performs light maintenance and servicing work in connection with the operation of heavy equipment.
- Adheres to safe work practices.
- Occasional overtime, after-hours, and/or weekends when needed to maintain schedule or restore service for customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Willingness to learn new technologies in public safety communications and equipment
- Must have a minimum of five (2) years of experience in the operation of various construction and maintenance equipment and trucks.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Maintain Drug Free Status while employed
- Acceptable pre-employment background screen.
- Maintain a Safe Driving Record
- Hold Valid CDL Driver's License
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks. Pay rate: $20-28/HR
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!